The 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Redesign
It isn’t hard to fall in love with the look and feel of the 2021 BMW 4 Series. After all, this stylish coupe has no trouble turning heads on the roads near Greenwich and Fairfield. What’s it like to sit behind the wheel? Although we couldn’t blame you for wanting to schedule a test drive, we’ve covered just about everything you need to know about the all-new 2021 BMW 4 Series interior below! Get a closer look below, and then take your turn in the cockpit at BMW of Greenwich.
BMW 4 Series Interior Features
Although we think that every driver should look over the BMW 4 Series interior options with an expert, even the baseline model, the 430i, delivers so much for you and your passengers to love. Here’s a look at what comes standard in the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- BMW TeleServices and BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- A 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch central information display
- SensaTec® Upholstery
- Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain trim
- An 8.8-inch analog instrument cluster
- iDrive 7.0 with Navigation, and voice/gesture control
- Automatic zone Climate Control
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror
Of course, drivers who explore the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options will find even more to love. Here are just a few of the optional and available highlights:
- 10.3-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 12.3-inch digital gauge display
- Aluminum Tetragon Interior Trim
- Wireless Device Charging
- In-Vehicle Wi-Fi™ connectivity
What to Expect from the 2021 BMW 4 Series Redesign
Some of the most interesting updates to the 4 Series are immediately recognizable on its exterior. The new kidney grille has generated plenty of buzz already, but it’s not the only new element in this long-awaited coupe:
- Most of the interior changes are best experienced from the driver’s seat. The infotainment system has been completely reorganized with a more modern and integrated look.
- Other new elements include the sporty restyled steering wheel and the new touchscreen display, which now stands above the other elements on the dash.
- The more engaging controls are complemented by the inclusion of a new storage cubby, which fits cleanly beneath the center console.
Enthusiasts will doubtlessly note that the 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign takes many cues from the recently-redesigned 3 Series.
Interested in other models? While we only have complete details on the two-door 4 Series Coupe, a 4 Series Convertible and a four-door 4 Series Gran Coupe will be made available in the near future.
BMW 4 Series Interior Dimensions
The 4 Series interior is designed for drivers–those who want an unforgettable, front-and-center experience on the roads of Stamford and Rye.
Although those who spend a lot of time in the second row may prefer the slightly more spacious 3 Series Sedan or the 4 Series Gran Coupe, even the 4 Series Coupe that we’ve focused on here will give riders plenty of room to spread out:
- Headroom: 38.0 inches (Front and Rear)
- Legroom: 41.8 inches (1st Row) / 34.5 inches (2nd Row)
- Shoulder Room: 55.1 inches (1st Row) / 51.0 inches (2nd Row)
- Trunk Volume: 12 cubic feet
Need more space? You’ll have even more room to get comfortable in the 2021 BMW 5 Series interior.
Explore 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Options with Our Team
Today’s the perfect day to fall in love with the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior, so don’t wait to explore the new 4 Series inventory at BMW of Greenwich. We’ve made it easy to shop online or make an appointment to visit the dealership, so it’s easy to get a closer look at your convenience.
More From BMW of Greenwich
The 2021 BMW X3 is one powerful and versatile compact SUV, giving Greenwich drivers the kind of great BMW performance they’d expect. This is especially the case with the BMW X3 towing capacity, which, when this car is properly outfitted, reaches up to 4,400 pounds — enough for boats and campers alike. We’ve covered the…
The new BMW X5 is in Greenwich now, attracting SUV drivers and earning all sorts of rave reviews. Naturally, the X5 offers a potent engine range and stunning performance specs, but what kind of amenities can you expect to find in the 2021 BMW X5 interior? We’ve covered the BMW X5 seating capacity, the optional…
The 2021 BMW 5 Series is a revolution in luxury sedan design. On the outside, you’ve got a car with aggressively styled features, but one which still has all the poise and refinement you’ve come to expect from BMW. The 2021 BMW 5 Series interior shines just as brightly, with an extraordinary complement of features…