How Does the BMW Loyalty Program Work?
The BMW Loyalty Program has been designed to reward current and former BMW drivers by making the latest lease offers more accessible! With our BMW Loyalty Lease/APR Credit opportunities, moving into a vehicle you truly love becomes that much easier–and settling for less becomes next to impossible.
So, how does the BMW Loyalty Program work? If you are a current or former BMW owner or lessee, you probably already have BMW credit that you can put to use! As a special thank you to loyal BMW customers in the Greenwich-area, BMW of Greenwich is offering to waive up to $2,000 in lease payments with the BMW Loyalty Bonus. Before exploring qualifications and limitations with our financing team, learn more about our current BMW Loyalty Credit specials below:
Current BMW Loyalty Program Offers
$2,000 Loyalty Bonus
- BMW 5 Series
- BMW 6 Series
- BMW 7 Series
- BMW i3
- BMW i8
$1,500 Loyalty Bonus
- BMW X3
- BMW X4
- BMW 3 Series
$1,000 Loyalty Bonus
- BMW X1
- BMW X2
- BMW X5
- BMW X6
- BMW 4 Series
BMW Model Inventory
BMW Credit Qualification
Before you can take advantage of the BMW Loyalty lease program, you’ll need to be certain that you’re eligible. Find out if you have BMW credit by reading on! If you have questions after reading, just contact us online or give us a call at (844) 353-5801.
- Current BMW Owners: If you currently own a BMW and you’ve been released from your loan, you likely qualify. You’ll need to show proof of ownership: your vehicle registration, auto insurance card, vehicle title, or DCS Vehicle Inquiry.
- Former BMW Owners: If you’ve sold your BMW within the last twelve months, you still have time to access the BMW lease program. Here as well, you’ll need to show proof of ownership in one of the forms specified above.
- Current BMW Financial Services Owner/Lessee: Still paying off your loan or finishing out your lease contract? Qualify for BMW Loyalty credit with your BMW Financial Service number or your VIN.
- Former BMW Financial Services Owner/Lessee: Here as well, the recent expiration of your lease or loan is no obstacle. As long as you were either leasing a BMW or paying one off during the last 12 months, you can qualify with your BMW Financial Services number or your VIN.
Even if you don’t qualify for BMW Loyalty Lease/APR Credit, take a moment to explore our lease and finance offers today! We think you’ll find something that’s perfect for your Old Greenwich area adventures.
Who doesn’t qualify for the BMW Loyalty Program? There are a few limitations to keep in mind as you explore your options at home in Rye or Greenwich:
- You do not need to trade in your current BMW to quality. That is, you can take advantage of the BMW lease program without giving up your current vehicle.
- BMW Loyalty credit does not extend to BMW Motorcycle, MINI, or Rolls-Royce customers.
- Although individuals who share a household with a qualified BMW owner or lessee may also qualify for the BMW Loyalty Program, eligibility is not transferable to others.
- If you recently transferred a company vehicle to your personal name, or transferred a personal vehicle to your company name, you retain eligibility.
Explore BMW Credit in Detail with BMW of Greenwich
If you have any remaining questions about the BMW Loyalty Program or feel ready to move forward with one of our exciting BMW lease specials, don’t hesitate to reach out! We’d love to help you take advantage of our BMW Loyalty Lease/APR Credit opportunities.