Step Inside the BMW X5 Interior
The new BMW X5 is in Greenwich now, attracting SUV drivers and earning all sorts of rave reviews. Naturally, the X5 offers a potent engine range and stunning performance specs, but what kind of amenities can you expect to find in the 2021 BMW X5 interior? We’ve covered the BMW X5 seating capacity, the optional BMW X5 3rd row seat, the most exciting X5 technology features, and more.
BMW X5 Seating Capacity
The standard 2021 BMW X5 seating capacity allows five passengers to travel comfortably. But if you’re really gearing up for those big carpools and road trips around Stamford, you can add the BMW X5 3rd row seat and travel with up to seven passengers. Both sets of seats can fold flat, and that means you’ll have easy access to ample cargo space when you need it.
BMW X5 Interior Amenities
BMW has designed the X5 to offer a true first-class experience, providing comfort and customization options to driver and passenger alike. Here, we’ve highlighted some of the first things you’ll notice when you step inside the cabin:
- Materials: SensaTec upholstery, Available Vernasca Leather upholstery, Fineline stripe brown high-gloss wood trim, Aluminum Tetragon Interior Trim, Anthracite headliner
- Advanced Tech: SensaTec Dashboard, Available 20-way power multi-contour front seats
- Cargo: Fully finished cargo area with velour carpeting and remote trunk release, Cargo cover, Floor mats
2021 BMW X5 Interior Technology
The BMW X5 steps into 2021 with a bevy of technology features that can make every drive more enjoyable. From the helpful infotainment system to the driving assist safety perks, your drive will be bolstered by some of the best engineering in the industry:
- Infotainment: iDrive® 7.0 infotainment system featuring voice, touchscreen, and iDrive® touchpad controls, Live Cockpit Professional with 12.3″ digital instrument cluster and 12.3″ central information display
- Connectivity: Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto® Compatibility, along with Bluetooth® and USB ports.
- Sound: 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System, available Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System
- Safety Features: Active Driving Assistant, with Frontal Collision Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning, and Speed Limit Info, Active Protection
It’s the combination of comfort and advanced technology that makes the X5 stand out against the competition from other SUVs!
See the 2020 BMW X5 Interior for Yourself!
We could go on about all that’s inside the BMW X5, but the best way to know if this vehicle is right for you is to get behind the wheel! Drivers in Fairfield, Rye, and beyond can use resources at our finance center to get luxurious upgrades on their next vehicle. Above all, contact us today to set up a test drive!
More from BMW of Greenwich
The 2021 BMW X3 is one powerful and versatile compact SUV, giving Greenwich drivers the kind of great BMW performance they’d expect. This is especially the case with the BMW X3 towing capacity, which, when this car is properly outfitted, reaches up to 4,400 pounds — enough for boats and campers alike. We’ve covered the…
The new BMW X5 is in Greenwich now, attracting SUV drivers and earning all sorts of rave reviews. Naturally, the X5 offers a potent engine range and stunning performance specs, but what kind of amenities can you expect to find in the 2021 BMW X5 interior? We’ve covered the BMW X5 seating capacity, the optional…
The 2021 BMW 5 Series is a revolution in luxury sedan design. On the outside, you’ve got a car with aggressively styled features, but one which still has all the poise and refinement you’ve come to expect from BMW. The 2021 BMW 5 Series interior shines just as brightly, with an extraordinary complement of features…